Sunday, March 15, 2009

Gimme your stuff! - Failure...

So, I got a great box ready for someone in Australia and we where both really excited to send our stuff and were contacting each other back and forth and such until the day we agreed to send our boxes. I waited four weeks without hearing from her and then when I contacted her she said that she had got my box ages ago but her didn't come. I waited another week because she said she would contact her post office but when I contacted her again I recieved no reply.

I guess I went into this knowing this might happen... I hope she liked the stuff I suppose... for over 50 dollars invested it was...hmm.. I included a Steps to Christ and I'm afraid it may have scared her off. Who knows. Hopefully it will help someone somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment