Monday, February 15, 2010

Lost and Found




Over all it's been a bit of a challenge for me for some reason to adjust to deaning. But over this homeleave that we just had where everyone was gone for a couple of days I had a chance to do some reflecting and praying and talking and reading. I feel as if I've been renewed in a way. I had somehow lost my missionary spirit. I don't know why, but I've found it again and I'm overjoyed. I don't really have much to say about it except that I know I'm completely depending on God again and I am assured that He's helping me and with Him I can now be a better service of others. Thank goodness, and thank God.

3 comments:

  1. i really wish we could talk more...P.S. this is not Jalyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete