Tuesday, October 20, 2009

After 2nd day of resumed classes

My prayer box is a great success. The students seem to like it. I've gotten a good number of requests over that last few days. Most of them are anonymous. I'm really excited about it. Some of the requests are about grades and family and friends. Some are about personal things and sad things and worrysome things. I am looking forward to praying for them this year.


Yesterday Miss Mary found a lost baby chicken and showed it to me. I named it Alice. I have no idea if it's a girl but it's so adorable. I'm guessing its about 4 or 5 days old.


I bought a ukulele! It’s red and black and brown. I’m so excited. I’ve learned a handful of keys and can play some simple songs. I’ve attempted plucking but I don’t want to jump too far ahead without knowing the basics. I am so exited!! Olivia bought one too. I want to get really good and make sure I use it rather than let it sit in a corner and collect dust. It’s super fun to play too. Anyway, I thought I’d let everyone know about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment