Thursday, August 27, 2009

Few tests graded and pineapple lei


A student gave me a pineapple lei today!!! I"m so excited. It's this necklace made out of the outside of a pineapple and this grass that smells like ginger. It smells so good everywhere I go now. :) I graded two test and the average for both is right around 75. So I guess that means they are normal. But I see so much more potential in them. No one in chemistry got an A. The biology class test turned out to have a inverted bell curve with barely any C's, a lot of A's and a lot of D's plus some B's and F's. Weird... Anyway, Here is a picture of me in my pineapple lei after a day of teaching.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katherine,
    You look wonderful in your new necklace.
    You really do look like a teacher! Thanks
    for all the pictures. It's good to hear
    from you again and that one of your students
    got a 100% on her test. Please pray for your
    church in Wisconsin as I'm going to tell them
    about your letter posted on the bulletin board
    on Sabbath. Lots of Love
    Mama

    ReplyDelete