Monday, August 24, 2009

Tests and copier problems

I"m terribly sorry I haven't been posting pictures. The wireless internet has been out for almost a week and it's really annoying to upload pictures on dial up.

So, I've been writing my first tests recently and it's pretty hard work. I'm not sure if I'm making them too hard or not because I know all the answers. I also don't want to make them too easy. They should know all the answers on the test because we covered it but at the same time I feel like I might be underestimating them if I make it any easier. We'll see how the first tests go.

I have a prayer request! The copiers that we both have just ran out of toner. This means that I can't print anything, including my tests. Toner takes about a month to be ordered and the other copier that has toner keeps jamming and has been jamming since last year. I don't know how I'm going to teach with out printed tests! I guess I could read all the questions to them but I don't think that would work very well because others are faster than others.

Please pray that something gets worked out or that I can come up with a better idea for my tests. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment